fredag 4 februari 2011

BEAD-SOUP OPERA part 1

I was really overwhelmed when I got to the post office to collect the beads from my soup-partner  Barbara
it was a huge package  :))




When i got home I had to open it up at once.. of course.... and grabbed the camera on the way to the studio
Inside I found a big pretty bag  (Im afraid I did not wrap my stuff that nice)


and inside that one a bunch of pretty smaller silver bags :)


First one was a present and I  want to thank You !!  Barbara for this gorgeous bracelet in some of my favorite colors!



in the next little bag i found a gorgeous flower  *JUMMIE*   I may keep that one for myself as a pin...



out of the next silver bag came two more pretty flowers that will sure be incorporated to my  jewelry   (gosh they would look good in this month ABS challenge :) )




to go with those colors Barbara sent a LOT of pretty beads  in matching colors +  toggle clasp, metal heart, bells, dougnut, pearls and more..... I love those big felted beads I think she made herself....  and pretty wood beads, faceted jade I think and other stones...




and one more silver bag with beads in other earthy  colors (jade, jasper ...)  and a bunch of charms...


Thank You Barbara I am  very happy with all those beautiful things and my head start spinning with ideas

4 kommentarer:

  1. i love barbara's flowers ..can't wait to see what you make with them

    SvaraRadera
  2. I cant wait to see what you do with them because your work what you make is always really wonderful! Her flowers are pretty darn gorgeous wow!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, what a wonderful bunch of beads and everything else. Love the packaging as well. Can't wait to see what you make with all these goodies.

    SvaraRadera
  4. LOVELY! Can't wait to see what you make!

    SvaraRadera