måndag 23 juli 2012

What I sent to my BSBP partner and a little teaser

Here is what  I sent to my lovely and skilled partner  Jennifer WanBenschoten
First picture brownish colors........
my handmade cab and pendant , carved Jade, tiny ceramic beads, Agate, old handmade brown-striped beads, wood, recycled glass, Bauxite beads, hand-hammered chain and clasp in copper, some copper color silk that is not in this pic.. etc....



And second picture  blackish and blues - my ceramic  cabs and pendant, silk, ox. brass chain, matte finish Agate beads, Czech glass in black and picasso finish + copper finish , charm and bead in my black clay etc



Now it is only 5 days before the BIG first REVEAL of this Years  BSBP  party
Do not forget to get back  July 28 to see what we made  and take a hop around the world !!
To read more about this click on the BSBP picture to the right on the blog!


 
Finally  this last picture is a small teaser of what I made from some  my ingredients :)

Thank You for stopping by
Birgitta


7 kommentarer:

  1. She's a lucky lady to receive such well-chosen beautiful components!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oooh. . .the textures and colors of what you sent your partner really leave so many design options open. How cool! And the teaser of what you made just makes me want to see more. Looking forward to it :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lucky cuss your partner is! The blackish/blue set is awesome.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. one day soon I will pull myself together and send You a surprise soup to as promised :)

      Radera
  4. your black-blue soup is lovely! Great! Love the big flower pendant! Hugs, Doris

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh wow, what a gorgeous set of creations you got out of your soup! Well done, I love it!!! =)

    SvaraRadera