torsdag 5 april 2012

Eco Creative Club design bead for April is here


 Gin Blossom pendant in mint chocolate !

This is the second  time I participate in this event
and  got my new  beautiful bead some days ago..
not very different from the one I used in March as I do love those pendants
but the result will be totally different I hope :)


 You can read more about the polymer clay artist who made this beautiful  bead  ,  Jeannie,  and this club  HERE

 she wrote this about the Eco Creative club:
"What does the name, Echo Creative mean?  Echo is something you put out there and it comes back.  I put my beads out there and they come back in a creative design from you. "

Reveal day for this month is April 25
welcome back to see what I and all other participants made then !!

below a picture I did not show before of the necklace from my March design 





I know I should not mix things in the posts but I just want to share a pendant that recently came out of the kiln and i am so in love with it
no no sale :)

Thank You for stopping by
and hope You can all enjoy the spring  (even if nights are really cold up here in Sweden)


Birgitta

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar