fredag 15 april 2011

Helping spirits find the light

Today I did spend lots of hours at an estate in the countryside
some miles from where I live
I use to clean and help in distance mostly
but this is a very special and beautiful place
with many houses left from very old times  16-th century  (1500 talet)
My head is still spinning from all different energies around and in  the houses
and still there is a lot of work left to make the place more peaceful...
.....tonight I will try to  ( with the help of my guardian angels) talk to some of the spirits I found there and see if they need help to rest in the light...

2 kommentarer:

  1. I like the topic. How do you do this?

    SvaraRadera
  2. I am just a tool for higher beings and angels who do the work......I see some of the spirits and "talk" to the spirits and angels and ask them to help souls who need it to find their way...
    In this place it is lots and lots of souls at least 100 I think....or was..
    Some of them has got help I feel so we will see what happens...If the place get more calm from no TV starting in the night, strange spots, scared animals and more...and more...

    SvaraRadera