måndag 20 december 2010

Art Bead Scene monthly challenge DECEMBER


This months challenge did speak to me in a wonderful way with the TWO gorgeous paintings
by  John Anster Fitzgerald

I decided to make some jewelry with this inspiration and first out was this necklace were I tried to paint with my beads to make  the painting STORM in wearable form

  a closer look at the pendant i made from porcelain


 then I created those earrings with gorgeous lamp-work beads and my own soldered hoops
and with those on ABS blog I was  Featured Designer of the Week .......


Here's what Art Bead Scene editor Jennifer Heynen had to say about Birgitta's piece...

"I love all the textures that are included in Birgitta's earrings. They are absolutely lovely."
  THANK YOU !!

As I do love those paintings so much i am going to make a line of jewelry with  this faerie theme 
I do have some ceramic I made waiting for me :)




...read more about the challenge HERE



4 kommentarer:

  1. GRAAAAAAATTTTTTTIOIIISSSSS!
    Väl förtjänat!
    Örhängena är fantastiska! Och halsbandet ockxå.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful pieces. Congrats on being Designer of the Week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your ceramic pieces! There is a bit of fairy in them for sure. And your use of fibers is so stunning. Thank you for sharing your inspiration! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love this piece and love these ceramic pieces!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work!!

    SvaraRadera