måndag 29 november 2010

Taking pictures for the Etsy shop

Today I managed to take some pictures inside ..close to a window as I can not be in the garden-room at the moment............ or i can be there but it is so much snow on that roof and outside the slide door so it is too dark at the moment
I took some pictures of this Talisman key necklace with a gorgeous text  bead ( love and trust)  special made for me by  Elena on Etsy
and she also made the connector with HARMONY   in polymer clay
This is a rather long piece
and quite a statement necklace ...........so one of my friends came by and fell in love with it .........
so it was sold before  the listing ............
and she needed a pair of earrings also to really show of :)
so she choose those with also special made beads for me by  Claire at Stillpointworks
I do love to use handmade beads !
and I did take some more pictures so there is still some jewelry to list :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh my God, Birgitta, the necklace and the earrings are gorgeous! You are a truly magician!
    Thank you very much!
    Spent whole morning reading your blog ;)
    Elena

    SvaraRadera